As of September 2021 I am obliged by law to ask for your "Pass Sanitaire". If this is something that you would rather avoid, I can only suggest that you continue your yoga practice with me on Zoom for now, in the hope that things will change soon.
Other safety measures remain as before:
- We will leave at least a metre between our mats and the rooms will be well ventilated.
- Please use hand gel in reception when you arrive and when you leave, or wash your hands in the bathroom.
- I won't be kissing or embracing anyone, and would ask that you too respect distance between yourself and your fellow students.
- I am triple-vaccinated and won't be wearing a mask, but if you feel more comfortable wearing one, then please do.
- If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to give me a call.